Why does time have to move so fast?? I want to push a pause button on our life right now. Brooklyn is becoming quite the little missy in our house and I'm enjoying every single second watching her grow up.
- Brooklyn is officially all over the place. She's basically crawling. She crawls with two knees and then lays down on her belly and starts over. She almost has it down. She can go from laying down to sitting up now which is life changing if you ask me. She can sit up very strong now and rarely falls over. It's been a rather life changing month for my little baby girl.
- She is sleeping through the night again after her month long battle with an ear infection. She goes to bed around 7:30-8:00 and sleeps until about 5:00, has a bottle and then sleeps until 8:00. She takes two- three naps depending on our day. If we are home all day she'll take a nap in the morning about 2 hours after she wakes up and sleeps for about two hours and then goes back down around 2:00 for 2-3 hours.
- She loves food. We have introduced a new food once a week and so far she has loved everything. She has also learned to feed herself puffs and I even cut up a banana last night and she managed to make a few of the pieces to her mouth. GROWING UP!
- She weighs about 18.5 pounds as of a week ago and is really tall (not sure her length) she is perfectly fitting into 12-18 month clothes. She is huge! I took her monthly pics without pants so I could remember her chunky thighs that are oh so yummy!!
- She is still happy, happy, happy. She lights up with anyone who will pay attention to her. The only time she is fussy is if she is tired or hungry.
- She still loves to play with all her toys. Her favorite toys are Sophie the giraffe, anything that plays music, she loves tupperware and cups and anything that is her brother's.
- She has never paid attention to T.V. until last week when Sawyer was watching Yo Gabba Gabba and I looked over and she was in a dead stare and sat there and watched the entire show. I have been known to put it on just so she'll snuggle with me.
- She loves her brother and he is the only one that can get her to laugh like she does with him. I love watching their relationship grow.
- hmm.. what else?? I love her more than words. Seriously want to eat her up she's so cute and still sometimes can't believe that I have my own little baby girl. We love you so much sweet girl!